A leading Swiss pharmaceutical company requires various automation solutions in the area of clinical studies production. This case involves mobile robots for pallet transport and the packaging of bottles after the filling line. .The space available in the existing production facility poses a great challenge. However, through innovative concepts a suitable, compact and efficient solution could be developed.
- Automatic transport of pallets from the central warehouse
- Smallest possible footprint
- 40 bottles per minute incl. layer pad handling
- Autonomy of 2 boxes
- Counting function for vials
- Class C clean room
- Simple operation via HMI
Benefits for the customer
- Intelligent, mobile robot for pallet transport
- Compact design, footprint approx. 800×1700mm
- Smart safety concept for easy box changing
- Latest control technology for easy operation – the robot’s hand-held control unit is no longer needed
- No programming knowledge required to add new products
Your next step?
Contact us right away and get in touch with our experts!