State-of-the-art-production facilities in Pharma require smart, flexible, high-performance production equipment. The lights-out manufacturing Workshop will give you a unique opportunity to get in touch with state-of-the-art robot & automation technology – for tomorrow’s production.
State-of-the-art automation solutions paired with classic robot technology and intelligent mobile vehicles will shape the industry’s progress over the next few years – and enable new, modular manufacturing solutions. In our workshop dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, we want to show the technology available today – and where the journey will take us in the coming years.Fabian Stutz, CEO of Pharmabotix
Structure and content of the workshop
- Robotics in Pharma
- Logistics First?
- The way to “lights-out manufacturing”
- Pharmabotix as a partner
2. Live-Showcase: A fully integrated and connected Vial Handling / Filling solution:
- State-of-the-art Siemens Unified HMI & Automation technology
- Full integration of the Stäubli robot into the Siemens control system (Robot Library)
- Stäubli Cleanroom robot with sensitive servo gripper
- Visual inspection of Vials by Octum
- Filling of Vials
- Capping by latest linear axis technology of Jenny Science
3. Live-Showcase : Latest AMR (Autonomous Mobile Robot) technology for intralogistics
- Agilox One AMR
- Pallet Transport
- Fleet Management
- Easy Programming
Dates, locations and registration
Various workshops are held throughout Switzerland – in German and English. Please click on the button to register on Eventbrite:
This event is only open to customers. Vendors, please contact us directly at email@example.com. Pharmabotix reserves the right to refuse registration.